Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,142 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok last post of today, and if I'm right although doubtful you can still go again!

Honda Civic?
 
honda civic SIR
 
Mazda 3 - or maybe a Corolla?

edit:
It's a Corolla..
toyota_corolla.jpg
 
guess1az9.jpg
 
Dodge Demon?
 
Chevrolet SSR?
 
Ford StreetKa?
 
Dodge Demon?

.. close, but not so new. :crazy:

Much bigger than an s2000, Ka, Beat, or Solstice -- i'm not familiar with the Alfa, so I couldn't tell you there, but that's not it either.

.. reblur - see if this helps:
guess1bg8.jpg
 
Dodge Shadow?
Dodge Stealth?



Aren't those, probably. :indiff:
 
Sebring?
 
300c with custom paint job?


(loling at the ridiculousness)
 
i see a mustang
 
I'm gonna guess the Copperhead concept even though it looks a little small to be it.
 
Edit - didn't see someone had already made the same guess I did and got it wrong...

The grille says Dodge to me but people have already got all the likely ones.
 
Definitely not a 'Stang.

Black a-pillars with no chrome... Windshield looks tinted, leading me to think it's a concept of some sort...
 
1997 Dodge Dakota Sidewinder Concept
 
Charger R/T?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back