Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serge, please don't make them so ridiculously difficult.
 
Difficult? Wha! that was the easiest one in the thread...

Well Serge considering I have seen every post in the DYSAGT thread, I figured it might be that since you said expensive. I remember you spotting it a couple of times and thought that might be it.

Someone can take my turn at posting a pic.
 
Difficult? Wha! that was the easiest one in the thread...

Well Serge considering I have seen every post in the DYSAGT thread, I figured it might be that since you said expensive. I remember you spotting it a couple of times and thought that might be it.

Someone can take my turn at posting a pic.

👍



:scared:
 
We have a winner. 👍
How did you find it?


How on earth did you turn that picture into this?
afbeelding003nz4.jpg


Or better yet, how could anyone tell a car was in it. Seriously Serge, these were real head scratchers for me....:dunce:
 
^ I'd have to agree; last-gen XK.
 
I agree with Rotary Junkie and CyborgGT. XK
 
G-Wiz.
Actually, I say XK.
 
I agree with Rotary Junkie, CyborgGT, DKX and Stig. XK!
 
Clearly its an Iveco or a Mercedes van!! And is that an old Nissan Primera in front of the van?
 
It's not a G-Wiz?
 
Old Celica?
 
Opel Commodore Coupe?
 
Holden Torana?
 
Nope.

It was sold in North America.
 
Warp Drive?

180Z?
Jaguar?
 
Nope.

Here's a hint: There aren't many left unmolested; this one happens to be bone stock.
 
No and no.

These tended to hit the scrap heap very quickly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back