CyborgGT Messages 2,843 Colorado Messages GTP_Cyborg Jun 17, 2008 #6,241 Has the manufacturer been guessed?
wrcsti (Banned) Messages 1,181 Messages elmataplata Jun 17, 2008 #6,243 A Gremlin? Darn I have no clue for this one. Or a BMW 2002 hatchback
wrcsti (Banned) Messages 1,181 Messages elmataplata Jun 17, 2008 #6,246 It's not a datsun I believe as he said the manufacturer isn't told.
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Jun 18, 2008 #6,247 Still a good-looking car! Chevrolet Chevelle? Chevrolet Impala SS?
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Jun 18, 2008 #6,248 Maker has now been guessed, all guesses wrong.
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Jun 18, 2008 #6,250 superberkut Chevrolet Vega? Click to expand... Finally. A 1976 Vega GT to be exact, mostly original aside from wear parts, really. Yeah... It needs some work. Underbody ain't great, but it's great for a Vega. Especially a Michigan Vega. Runs decent and fires every time, even after sitting all winter though.
superberkut Chevrolet Vega? Click to expand... Finally. A 1976 Vega GT to be exact, mostly original aside from wear parts, really. Yeah... It needs some work. Underbody ain't great, but it's great for a Vega. Especially a Michigan Vega. Runs decent and fires every time, even after sitting all winter though.
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Jun 18, 2008 #6,252 superberkut Your car? Click to expand... Yup.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 18, 2008 #6,253 superberkut Your car? Someone else can take my turn. Click to expand... 👍 Next one.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 18, 2008 #6,255 Am I the only one not seeing this picture?
DKX Messages 905 Calgary, Alberta Messages StancevD Messages StancevD Jun 18, 2008 #6,257 Lotus Carlton (sp?)
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 19, 2008 #6,262 Danachronism Am I the only one not seeing this picture? Click to expand... I can't see it either Danny.
Danachronism Am I the only one not seeing this picture? Click to expand... I can't see it either Danny.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 19, 2008 #6,263 TheCracker I can't see it either Danny. Click to expand... Looks like it's imagination time again then... Renault Safrane? Citroen XM?
TheCracker I can't see it either Danny. Click to expand... Looks like it's imagination time again then... Renault Safrane? Citroen XM?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 19, 2008 #6,264 Maserati Biturbo? Porsche 356A?
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Jun 19, 2008 #6,265 Studebaker Avanti? Chevrolet Lumina? I'll leave my guesses at that.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 19, 2008 #6,266 Jeep Cherokee? Caterham 11?
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 19, 2008 #6,267 Danachronism Am I the only one not seeing this picture? Click to expand... TheCracker I can't see it either Danny. Click to expand... Can you see it now? No to all,and the manufacturer has not been guessed.
Danachronism Am I the only one not seeing this picture? Click to expand... TheCracker I can't see it either Danny. Click to expand... Can you see it now? No to all,and the manufacturer has not been guessed.
Glanza-V (Banned) Messages 1,500 Jun 19, 2008 #6,270 Is it some belgian car we've never heard about ?