DKX Messages 905 Calgary, Alberta Messages StancevD Messages StancevD Jun 15, 2008 #6,182 Aston Martin DB9
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Jun 15, 2008 #6,186 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 15, 2008 #6,190 Stig. Ford Puma. Click to expand... The brand is correct.👍
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jun 15, 2008 #6,191 Ford Mustang? Ford Probe?
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 15, 2008 #6,193 CyborgGT Cougar? Click to expand... We have a winner. 👍
CyborgGT Messages 2,843 Colorado Messages GTP_Cyborg Jun 15, 2008 #6,194 Wow. Someone else can post a new pic; I don't have photoshop.
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Jun 15, 2008 #6,196 That SERIOUSLY needs a reblur. Focus, for kicks. Maybe a Punto.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 15, 2008 #6,197 Rotary Junkie That SERIOUSLY needs a reblur. Focus, for kicks. Maybe a Punto. Click to expand... Nope. Clue :I've posted a car like that in the DYSAGT thread.
Rotary Junkie That SERIOUSLY needs a reblur. Focus, for kicks. Maybe a Punto. Click to expand... Nope. Clue :I've posted a car like that in the DYSAGT thread.
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Jun 15, 2008 #6,200 Alfa 8C
DKX Messages 905 Calgary, Alberta Messages StancevD Messages StancevD Jun 15, 2008 #6,201 I have no clue for this one.
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Jun 15, 2008 #6,203 Ferrari FXX G-Wiz
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Jun 15, 2008 #6,204 Lotus Cortina? Ford Cougar? (the pictures look somewhat alike)
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 15, 2008 #6,205 Serge.D Nope. Clue :I've posted a car like that in the DYSAGT thread. Click to expand... No to all. And the brand of the blurred car has not been guessed.
Serge.D Nope. Clue :I've posted a car like that in the DYSAGT thread. Click to expand... No to all. And the brand of the blurred car has not been guessed.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 15, 2008 #6,208 No. I posted the car in the ''Did you see anything good today'' Thread. Think big money.