Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 22, 2008 #6,331 Wrong. And wrong. Hint #1. European. I think I kinda made this a bit too hard. I don't think many people would've even heard of the manufacturer.
Wrong. And wrong. Hint #1. European. I think I kinda made this a bit too hard. I don't think many people would've even heard of the manufacturer.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 22, 2008 #6,332 Ligier Nova?
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 22, 2008 #6,333 Danachronism Ligier Nova? Click to expand... No.
Speedster502 Design + Photography Premium Messages 6,602 Lincoln Messages Speedster502 Jun 22, 2008 #6,335 Turbo Lag I don't think many people would've even heard of the manufacturer. Click to expand... Leonidae Alfa Romeo Mi-To? Click to expand... Erm...Yeah...I've never heard of Alfa Romeo before...
Turbo Lag I don't think many people would've even heard of the manufacturer. Click to expand... Leonidae Alfa Romeo Mi-To? Click to expand... Erm...Yeah...I've never heard of Alfa Romeo before...
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 22, 2008 #6,336 Speedster502 Erm...Yeah...I've never heard of Alfa Romeo before... Click to expand... Who?
CyborgGT Messages 2,843 Colorado Messages GTP_Cyborg Jun 22, 2008 #6,337 Dacia Logan? Zastava 750? Yeah... you've got me searching Wiki for unfamiliar European manufacturers.
Dacia Logan? Zastava 750? Yeah... you've got me searching Wiki for unfamiliar European manufacturers.
DKX Messages 905 Calgary, Alberta Messages StancevD Messages StancevD Jun 22, 2008 #6,338 The Hardest Car to ever come in this thread?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 22, 2008 #6,339 Aixam 500 Ligier Ambra
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Jun 22, 2008 #6,340 Fxx?
CyborgGT Messages 2,843 Colorado Messages GTP_Cyborg Jun 22, 2008 #6,341 Turbo Lag I don't think many people would've even heard of the manufacturer. Click to expand... .
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 22, 2008 #6,342 Danachronism Aixam 500 Click to expand... So very close there, just tell me which version.
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 23, 2008 #6,344 sLg Aixam 500.5 WIN Someone else take it Click to expand... Not exactly Which version as in what bodyshape eg. Cabrio, sedan etc. Meh, someone else go.
sLg Aixam 500.5 WIN Someone else take it Click to expand... Not exactly Which version as in what bodyshape eg. Cabrio, sedan etc. Meh, someone else go.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 23, 2008 #6,345 sLg Aixam 500.5 WIN Someone else take it Click to expand... 👍 First car in the picture,starting from the left side.
sLg Aixam 500.5 WIN Someone else take it Click to expand... 👍 First car in the picture,starting from the left side.
Metar Messages 7,719 Jun 23, 2008 #6,349 If he's after the first car, then it's an XF. The one behind him sounds more difficult...
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Jun 23, 2008 #6,350 It is a Mondeo.
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 23, 2008 #6,351 Vauxhall/Opel Astra or whatever you guys call them. Rover CityRover.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 23, 2008 #6,353 Turbo Lag Jaguar XF. Click to expand... We have a winner.👍
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 23, 2008 #6,354 Hey, I was right twice . This one probably isn't as hard.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jun 23, 2008 #6,355 Hyundai Elantraccent?
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Jun 23, 2008 #6,359 Honda Jazz? Honda Jazz? /Danny