CyborgGT Messages 2,843 Colorado Messages GTP_Cyborg Jun 23, 2008 #6,361 Drop a hint or we'll be guessing forever!
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 23, 2008 #6,362 I don't think it's that hard really...maybe about 5 more guesses and then a hint.
Metar Messages 7,719 Jun 23, 2008 #6,363 Working on it in Photoshop, doing my best to imitate the CSI tools that somehow turn five pixels into a perfect human face.
Working on it in Photoshop, doing my best to imitate the CSI tools that somehow turn five pixels into a perfect human face.
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Jun 24, 2008 #6,364 Honda Civic or Integra.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jun 24, 2008 #6,368 Lexus LS? Toyota Crown?
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 24, 2008 #6,373 Rotary Junkie Honda Jazz? Honda Jazz? /Danny Click to expand... DKX Honda Fit? Click to expand... Well obviously not...
Rotary Junkie Honda Jazz? Honda Jazz? /Danny Click to expand... DKX Honda Fit? Click to expand... Well obviously not...
Dazzla Messages 583 Jun 24, 2008 #6,375 I'm 100% its a Lexus. Maybe a SC430, SC400, but from what I see it has four-circle lights so I'm gonna guess Lexus GS300/430?
I'm 100% its a Lexus. Maybe a SC430, SC400, but from what I see it has four-circle lights so I'm gonna guess Lexus GS300/430?
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 24, 2008 #6,376 Are you sure it's a Lexus? Not a Falcon either. Hint: It's from Asia.
JacoJa Premium Messages 2,327 Australia Jun 24, 2008 #6,377 I keep on thinking it's a Civic. It isn't a Civic, is it?
DKX Messages 905 Calgary, Alberta Messages StancevD Messages StancevD Jun 24, 2008 #6,378 I keep thinking a Fit or a Civic but it ain't. hmmm.. I'm do some research now.
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 24, 2008 #6,380 Next Hint: Not Japanese (This should narrow it down quite a lot).
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Jun 24, 2008 #6,381 One of those Chinese piles of garbage that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy... I don't think it's a Chery, it's the other... Thing.
One of those Chinese piles of garbage that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy... I don't think it's a Chery, it's the other... Thing.
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 24, 2008 #6,384 Rotary Junkie was heading the right way...
Glanza-V (Banned) Messages 1,500 Jun 24, 2008 #6,385 That thing with 10 spoilers , It was yellow , I can't remember what it was called.
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Jun 24, 2008 #6,386 Thats just an old Hyundai Coupe with a load of wings.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 24, 2008 #6,387 Dacia Logan?
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Jun 24, 2008 #6,388 Nope to all. Danny is angry with me for making it so hard...
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,625 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 24, 2008 #6,389 Turbo Lag Danny is angry with me for making it so hard... Click to expand...
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Jun 24, 2008 #6,390 Turbo Lag Hey, I was right twice . This one probably isn't as hard. Click to expand... Hyundai Genises?
Turbo Lag Hey, I was right twice . This one probably isn't as hard. Click to expand... Hyundai Genises?