Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,088 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia Optima/Magentis?
This one probably isn't as hard.
...This isn't easy, you spanner! Car enthusiasts don't follow crappy, unsafe Korean / Chinese cars.
 
That thing with 10 spoilers , It was yellow , I can't remember what it was called.

china_carmakers.jpg

Dongfeng Sports Saloon.

Geely Merrie?
 
That thing, according to the name on the rear, is a Dongfeng EQ7240BP. Lets see anyone complain about Subaru's alphabet-soup now... :p
 
...This isn't easy, you spanner! Car enthusiasts don't follow crappy, unsafe Korean / Chinese cars.

By definition, a car enthusiast would want to learn as much about cars as possible. They are enthusiastic about cars.

I'm not going to bother guessing on this one though. You may as well have posted a black square and asked us what car you were thinking of.
 
That thing, according to the name on the rear, is a Dongfeng EQ7240BP. Lets see anyone complain about Subaru's alphabet-soup now... :p

I thought that was a registration code!

Geely CD?
 
Really looks like a VW to me, so
Sagitar?
Magotan?
:p
 
Lexus LS

Aah, damn... I forgot that you like posting Chinese ripoffs... remember that Mazda3 clone?
 
There should be a rule against chineese nockoffs , what would of happend if he posted this
chinesecarsye4.jpg
 
Wait, so is the image a close-up view of the front of a car? I'm just now starting to see it.
 
Hmm no to all again. It IS Chinese, and it is not a copy of some other car. It is their genuine design (No wonder it looks so...weird).
 
We don't need those.

Geely Rural Nanny?
 
Maybe I'll post the original picture, then you guys can probably guess it right.

Nobody's even guessed the manufacturer yet...
 
Not a Ssanyong, what's a Mirong? :odd:
 
:lol: Some of these names are so screwed up. Nobody's got it yet.

This car too hard no really it is? wtf
 
****ing A, man.

No idea... thanks for wasting 2 hours of my time... =P
 
Man you should see the convo me and turbs are having haha
the names of cars we can come up with
 
Ahh what the hell. Now this should be easier.
 
Is it a Renault?
 
Look at all the hint I've given, It's Chinese.
 
Hafei Zhongyi... no just kidding I know it's not it, but I mean WTF, what kind of name is Hafei Zhongyi... It sounds like a candy... I don't want a candy I want a car.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back