Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hafei Zhongyi looks like a toaster on wheels...
 
Chery Eastar/Oriental Son?
Chery Cowin/Flagcloud?

:lol:
 
:lol: Eastar/Oriental Son Who the hell thought up these names.
 
Hafei Saibao?
Dongfeng Comfort Vessel?
 
Dongfeng Comfort Vessel?

Now that doesn't exist. The Dongfeng Crazy Soldier does, though, and is the best-named military vehicle ever.

dfh1.jpg
 
Now that doesn't exist. The Dongfeng Crazy Soldier does, though, and is the best-named military vehicle ever.

My God it's actually real. :ouch:
 
That is the greatest name EVER!

Subaru Every Pop Fun Joy Turbocharger?
 
'squeeze me, but what Maple? Maple is a manufacturer, not a single car...

Maple R-Series?
Maple C-Series?


Also, Maple's description of the F-series is hilarious:
It is designed in a refining and humanization style.
F50 possesses the flamboyant and shining shape with soften cuneiform front. The mellow great griller with the glittering and translucent headlamps makes the vehicle charming and attractive.
 
... They really broke out the Webster's with that description.

I thought maple was a joke... but who would guess beyond just maple?
 
Their website is absolutely hilarious, that's why I chose one of their stupid cars. Reading their description's is even funnier, for the C31 it claims that it CAN reach 160km/h if it wants to...

It's a Maple C-series, but still now that I posted the website, which one :lol:
 
Blurry up tomorrow. Expect one of my classics..
 
Tough luck, we don't do Chinese crap-mobiles either. :p

comfortvesseladminpanelvb5.jpg
 
Bmw 2002?
Bmw E30?
 
Reliant Scimitar?
 
Ford Escort?
Aston Martin V8 Vantage?
 
Nope, but looks very similar to some of the guesses.
 
'60s Mustang?
'60s Camaro?
 
Not American - I knew the (non-stock) stripes will throw you off. :p

Also, regard that as a major hint.
 
Fort Escort Mk1?
 
Nope - I think I did a Capri once... :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back