Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,067 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its not an Opel/Vauxhall Vectra is it a VW Passat. I know, it is a Vectra. Or maybe you mean one of the cars in the background?? đź’ˇ
 
If Opel and Vauxhall versions are identical, isn't TopHat the winner?
 
If Opel and Vauxhall versions are identical, isn't TopHat the winner?

I agree with this. Not wanting to start a fight here, but everyone knows the two are the same.
 
Tophat should have gotten the credit for that. I only put in Vauxhall for fun. Lazy GM and there rebadging of cars xD
 
Fiat Marea Weekend
 
Yeah, probably Fiat, but anyway:
Jaguar X-type?
 
I forgot about this thread.. :P, Should be an easy one ;)
icantbeliveitsnotbutterah6.jpg
 
Chrysler 300? Cadillac STS?
 
Ford Mondeo Hatch or
Mazda 6??

Although i too thought Cadillac CTS.
 
Ford Taurus
 
guessing something European , above the front wheel is a marker light , they tend to do this. Am I on the right track ?
 
One more guess from me: Cadillac DTS?
 
Idk, Mini Cooper? The orange thing/headlight is my only lead on that.
 
guessing something European , above the front wheel is a marker light , they tend to do this. Am I on the right track ?

It's an indicator :lol:

Whoa, this thread's grown over 250 pages since i last posted here. :eek:

Ford Mondeo?
Ford Telstar?
 
Last edited:
Saab 9-3 or 9-5
 
Cadillac BLS?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back