Patrik (Banned) Messages 2,231 Messages GTP_Patrik Nov 23, 2008 #6,691 Nope. Another hint: Only about 70 cars were made.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 23, 2008 #6,692 Renault Sport Spyder
EA11R Messages 1,103 Messages GTP_EA11R Nov 24, 2008 #6,693 HA! Volvo P1900 Sport Cabriolet 1956 I've got no sufficiently obscure cars of which I may provide pictures; I pass.
HA! Volvo P1900 Sport Cabriolet 1956 I've got no sufficiently obscure cars of which I may provide pictures; I pass.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 24, 2008 #6,694 Clio
Patrik (Banned) Messages 2,231 Messages GTP_Patrik Nov 24, 2008 #6,695 EA11R HA! Volvo P1900 Sport Cabriolet 1956 Click to expand... Correct!
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 24, 2008 #6,696 Twingo
Patrik (Banned) Messages 2,231 Messages GTP_Patrik Nov 24, 2008 #6,697 Hey Danachronism, stop powder your nose and give us the next picture?
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Nov 24, 2008 #6,698 The picture looked like a mid 90's car.
waggles Messages 744 Messages snrsgtmol Messages They're for idiots. Nov 24, 2008 #6,699 It looks like a Weismann.
Metar Messages 7,719 Nov 24, 2008 #6,701 I'll have a go. I want to see how long it takes Danny to guess it.. (and yes, it took me quite a bit of work to create a glowing transparent circlecat)
I'll have a go. I want to see how long it takes Danny to guess it.. (and yes, it took me quite a bit of work to create a glowing transparent circlecat)
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 24, 2008 #6,702 Renault 11?
Patrik (Banned) Messages 2,231 Messages GTP_Patrik Nov 24, 2008 #6,710 80's VW Passat? EDIT: Is that a GT4 screenshot? Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Nov 24, 2008 #6,712 Delorean Motor Car? I think thats about the 6th time I've guessed that and been wrong!
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Nov 24, 2008 #6,714 Renault Avantime Renault Megane R26 /Danny
JER_CREST Premium Messages 1,433 Messages JerCrest Nov 24, 2008 #6,715 fiat panda, vw golf gti, aubianchi.
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Nov 25, 2008 #6,717 Is that a ute? Looks heaps like a Mitsubishi Triton, though i doubt it since you are in the US.
Metar Messages 7,719 Nov 25, 2008 #6,718 Israel, US? Might as well be, with all the military funding from them. Nope to all. Cracker was closest, and he was first!
Israel, US? Might as well be, with all the military funding from them. Nope to all. Cracker was closest, and he was first!
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 25, 2008 #6,719 Renault 17?
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Nov 25, 2008 #6,720 Come to think of it, it looks a bit like a Renault 5... (don't know any others )