Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,017 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture not working...
 
69 OR 70 GTO Dont know if its a Judge or not.



69 GTO , Good call Daddy , shot down in flames early again ( LOL )
 
Some one else can have my turn,I got nothing The floor is open who wants it.
 
Last edited:
That's what I thought, I just assumed the 850 was the racing version or something. I'd forgotten the 850 was actually a completely different BMW. But yeah, it's an M1 and as such a particularly distinctive shape.


It is an M1 - I called it out wrong , my bad


Dubbs bailed , who wants to step up to the plate ?
 
Last edited:
I will. Just cause I went through so much crap to find out what that green Honda City was! BRB gonna get a pic ready... -kevin
 
Hope it ain't too easy- or too small....
NEWPICTURES047-2-1.jpg

-kevin
BTW, I'm not going to be on until tomorow at about noon, so I hope it ain't inconvieniencing (complicated word!!) ya'll.
 
I'm with buickgnx88 , a Jag

nevermind that one - oops
 
Is it a Buick?
 
Maserati?
 
Daimler Sovereign?
Jaguar Sovereign?

To late with my guesses. :D
 
Last edited:
Still thinking in the lines of some sort of Jaguar , the emblem behind the wheel appears to be a Jaguar.

buick beat me to it
 
Last edited:
Alright here's mine!
car-1.jpg
 
Nissan Pulsar
 
Monte Carlo SS
 
Chevy Corscia:)
 
Chevy Cavalier Z-24
 
Haha good guesses but nope!
 
OK Ford T Bird. Early 80s box monstrostrousty.
 
Buick Regal ? Pontiac Grand Am ? sort of convinced that it's a GM car of some sort due to the longer thin headlamps
 
Well good job there Buick dude,gotta run.:dunce:
 
Nissan Skyline
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back