Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,947 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pontiac Transport van?

EDIT: Also, Porsche 928 in black?
 
Nope noones got it yet , this is how good I am at photoshop :D
 
Renault, Clio
 
It's Japanese , Rare Too.
Still noone has it right.
 
Alpine Turbo
Not butter
 
It Is indeed not butter..
Its A Honda .. It's Big.. That should be enough.
 
Honda Accord Station Wagon?
Honda Partner?
 
Bigger Than an accord, its a saloon aswell.
Not a partner.
 
Nope noones got it yet , this is how good I am at photoshop :D

You're not. We had five-page guesses before, trying to recognize what turned out to be a Daihatsu Terios. All you need to do is find a nice image and blur...
 
Haha ok I was aware of that, I think I cheated a bit by making it look like a wagon ?
 
Hmm...
Honda Legend?
Honda Concerto?
 
Hmm...
Honda Legend?
Honda Concerto?


Ledgend it is.
HondaLegendCoupe27V6.JPG
 
If no one wants it,then I take it. :)

 
BMW 3 series cabrio
Maserati Biturbo
 
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider?
 
Rolls Corniche or similar Bentley?
 
Alfa Romeo 1600 Duetto?
Chevrolet Corvette C1?
 
Bentley Azure?
 
Triumph Spitfire?
 
Merk SL
 
Mercedes Benz
 
The wheels really look like Maser units.. Maser Spyder or something? I know Bi-Turbo was mentioned at the last page.. Or some Rolls Royce or Bentley car?

Looks like a Bentley'd E30 with Turbo wheels to me..
 
Peugeot 504 Convertible?
 
Next:

 
Nope ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back