Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,946 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a ute. :odd:

Holden HJ?
 
And you fell for it... ;)
 
Not a Holden HJ
 
old Nissan Bluebird?
 
Last edited:
Looks like a Chevy truck.
 
Mg
 
No to all so far.
 
It's definitely a convertible, so Rolls-Royce?
 
Lancia Appia
 
Peugeot 504?

Uh, dude, the last pic we had was a 504, and you registered it. So I think that's pretty obvious.
 
No again to all. The right country has been guessed - but it's not a convertible.
 
Lotus Elan?
 
Old Nissan Skyline? (not the cruddy Sport version)
 
No again.

Car was never made as a convertible either.
 
Prince/Nissan Skyline Sport (ALSI-2)?

Although you did say it was never produced as a convertible, so I guess that one is ruled out.
 
Lotus Europa?
Toyota Celica?
 
No to all again.

Clues time me thinks. The car is pretty much the only car made by the manufacturer, and is therefore known as the same name as the manufacturer. It's name also shares the same first name as a world leader.
 
Lancia Flaminia
 
Ok, more clues:

"European leader's first name" "Similar sounding word to a type of dog food"
 
Pedigree? :dopey:
 
That would be a 'brand' of dog food. ;)

I know the car! but my friend has my classic sports cars of the world so I can't look up the exact name and I can't find an article on what I think it's called anywhere...

Keebler GT?
 
I know the car! but my friend has my classic sports cars of the world so I can't look up the exact name and I can't find an article on what I think it's called anywhere...

Keebler GT?

That's close enough for me. 👍

It's a Gordon(Brown)-Keeble(kibble):

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back