Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,947 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's close enough for me. 👍

It's a Gordon(Brown)-Keeble(kibble):


BAH!!! I would have made me sweat that one out, I doubt many people have heard of it so I probably would have gotten the correct name eventually... though I should have put more thought into your world leader comment
 
Such a vague clue, Dan.

I was half a breath away from guessing Nicolas And Bits.
 
Such a vague clue, Dan.

I was half a breath away from guessing Nicolas And Bits.

If it you or i guessing Danny we wouldn't even require clues. Amateurs the lot of 'em.
 
It's a good thing the scoreboard isn't still updated, it wouldn't be fair for us to show everyone up.
 
I can't blur any more, my photoshop died when my last laptop blew up. :(
 
I can't blur any more, my photoshop died when my last laptop blew up. :(

shame that is, anyone looking who hasn't had on in a while then.
 
I never ever heard of this car . :dunce: good job Cracker 👍
 
I've never heard of it or the manufacturer either... :odd:
 
I've never heard of it or the manufacturer either... :odd:

it was a combination of the canted headlights and the "kibble" hint that got it for me, I'm lucky enough to have a book case full of car encyclopedias all of which I have read cover to cover. As Cracker mentioned, this was the only car built by the manufacture and it is also very rare.
 
maybeabitblurred.jpg

I'll give this thread a nudge, if I may. :D
 
Vauxhall Astra or Vauxhall Corsa?
 
Renault Scenic or Megane

That one's quite easy.:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't double post.
 
Vauxhall/Opel Vectra?
 
Ford Faclon (FG)

The back looks a bit like a VZ Commodore but it doesn't have the headlights of a Commodore.
 
Renault Scenic or Megane

That one's quite easy.:)
Obviously not that easy if you have left it at 2 possibles.

And also not that easy considering it was a Vectra...
 
Obviously not that easy if you have left it at 2 possibles.

And also not that easy considering it was a Vectra...

and the fact that neither of those cars even match the outline of the Vectra when blurred.
 
And neither are family sedans...
 
Norra one 'o them's for tha faml'eh.
 
Obviously not that easy if you have left it at 2 possibles.

And also not that easy considering it was a Vectra...

Oh no! What will we do! I left it at two possibilities! OMG! Nobody cares! Arrrrrrrgh!
And can anyone actually tell the difference from a Scenic or Megane? what about you Daan?
 
And can anyone actually tell the difference from a Scenic or Megane? what about you Daan?

What? They're totally different cars? Or am I not detecting sarcasm very well?
 
Oh no! What will we do! I left it at two possibilities! OMG! Nobody cares! Arrrrrrrgh!
And can anyone actually tell the difference from a Scenic or Megane? what about you Daan?

Firstly, I would like to start by telling you to sort out your posting style, like spam much?

Secondly, No one cares? if know one cares, why bother posting as no one cares to read it anyway? This is a competition, people care whether you get it correct or not, you posted the name of two cars saying it was obvious, when you were obviously wrong. :dunce:

Thirdly, The Scenic is a mini MPV whereas the Megane is a smaller hatchback.

Megane:
ADE_renault_megane_sport.jpg


Scenic:
RenaultMeganeScenic.jpg


Much bigger yes? ;)

10 seconds on google found that.
 
Hehe yeah well done guys, sorry I didn't confirm it, I hadn't been online properly. :)

- Vauxhall Vectra :D
Next pic please! :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back