Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,857 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Dammit! I was going to say that.


'58 220S Merc?

Late 30's 320N Merc?
 
1972 Mercedes-Benz 280SEL 4.5

SSK or 300SL

1953 Mercedes-Benz 300S Cabriolet
 
^^ Only 2 on each post, please.
 
OK guys.. No right guesses up to now.. So I'm going to help you a little bit:

1. Car's from Germany.
2. The brand name begins with B 👍 Oh and no, it's no BMW ;)
 
Borgward Hansa 1500?
 
Borgward Isabella coupe

No.

Borgward Hansa 1500?

Yes 👍

f156sdf189sd4f894sd9.jpg


BorgwardHansa150049.jpg
 
WOOHOOO!!!! :cheers:

Yeah, I thought you had nailed it with the Isabella coupe too, my bet on the 1500 was a logical (as in it-can-look-like-one-if-you-squint-really-hard) yet desperate move. :lol:

I'll be posting a new pic as soon as I get home from work, in just a few hours. 👍
 
so close and yet so far

Yeah, sadly..

WOOHOOO!!!! :cheers:

Yeah, I thought you had nailed it with the Isabella coupe too, my bet on the 1500 was a logical (as in it-can-look-like-one-if-you-squint-really-hard) yet desperate move. :lol:

:lol:

Beerz
I'll be posting a new pic as soon as I get home from work, in just a few hours. 👍

Good, I'll see if I can make a right guess..
 
guessit.jpg



GO!!!11!!1!ONE!!!
 
Daimler Dart?
Saab Sonnet I
 
None of those.
 
No again.
 
Toyota 2000GT?

Chevrolet Corvette C2?
 
Fiat - Competizione Zagato Coupe.?
 
Porsche 935?
 
Healey Sprite?
 
No to all guesses. :D


1st hint: The car is white.

2nd hint: It's not American.
 
Daimler Dart?
Saab Sonnet I
Porsche 550?
AC ace?
SVX
Toyota 2000GT?
Chevrolet Corvette C2?
Fiat - Competizione Zagato Coupe.?
Porsche 935?
Healey Sprite?
Triumph Spitfire?
MGB?
No to all guesses. :D
1st hint: The car is white.
2nd hint: It's not American.

:)

EDIT: mg midget?
volvo p1900?
 
Last edited:
AC Aceca?
 
^^ Not that one either.

:D

If that quoting was because of the fact that I said the car is not American, you can see SVX guessed it would be a C2 Vette.
Nevertheless, it does narrow down the possibilities. 👍
If the quoting was just to help bringing the pic and the guesses so far all together, then thanks! :lol:

If there are a few more wrong guesses, I'll give another hint. Something really meaningful.

Something that'll blow your minds away... [/deep voice]
 
It was just to bring the pic and guesses forward, I just edited the post as you were posting to add two guesses
 
Jaguar XKE Series III V12? Roadster?
 
If there are a few more wrong guesses, I'll give another hint. Something really meaningful.

Something that'll blow your minds away... [/deep voice]

Is this a clue that it's supercharged?...
 
No to all so far (including land sea air 's edit).


HFS - No, it's another clue. :)
 
I take it then that it's named after some sort of wind. unfortunately, I dont' know enough of those.

Also guessing british, but don't take my word for it.
 
Xkss?
Sunbeam alpine?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back