Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,857 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the above.

Also, only now I understood why HFS mentioned the supercharger. My use of the word "blow" on that sentence was totally unrelated to the SC.

I'm not saying it's NOT supercharged. I'm not saying it IS either.



Only thing I can say is... It's not German.

I can also say this: It's not British either. :sly:
 
Reminds me of the episode of this
 
Reminds me of the episode of this


Fixed. (don't put the whole url in the Youtube tags, just the part after the "=")

And :lol: :lol: :lol: , great analogy.




So, anymore guesses?...
 
Volvo S60?
Alfa Romeo 156?
Seat Cordoba?
Detomaso Mangusta?

These are my shots.
 
Thanks for fixing it Beerz.

Porsche 356
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
 
None right so far. Not even close.

Bringing the pic back to this new page:

guessit.jpg


And the hints so far:

- The car is white. :sly:

- It's not American;

- It's not German;

- It's not British;

New hint:

- It's not from any Asian manufacturer.

_____________________________

Volvo S60?
Alfa Romeo 156?
Seat Cordoba?
Detomaso Mangusta?
No, and... Whah!? Srsly?

Also, MAXIMUM 2 GUESSES ON EACH POST, as stated on the thread's rules.

Evo X,
GTR. ?
1431.jpg


1960's Toyota 2000GT
Already been guessed by SVX on the previous page. Not right then, not right this time either. 👍
 
Ferrari 166MM Barchetta?

I think found the picture that you put up.
 
Nope.



New hint: It's not Italian
 
NOT Italian? Then it's GOT to be a French car.

hmmmm...

I was going to take a shot with Peugeot 406, but... I don't really think it can be one.
 
I don't think the car is enclosed but...

Citroen Dyane?
Citroen Ami?
 
None of those.


New hints:

It's European.

It's not French.

It's not from any Eastern European contry.


Adding to the existing ones:

It's not German.

It's not British.

It's not Italian.

:D
 
to clarify your clue, you mean the car is from a western European country which includes countries like the UK, France and Germany, among many smaller ones?
 
Last edited:
No way. It can't be a G4.

EDIT>>>It may be a Volvo or (I highly doubt so) a Spyker.

I have no guesses now. Ran out of ideas! I give up!
 
to clarify your clue, you mean the car is from a western European country which includes countries like the UK, France and Germany, among many smaller ones?
Exactly. From Western Europe, which includes those countries and a few more.
Except every one of those you mentioned are already out, along with other(s). 👍

Ginetta G4
Nope. Not British.

No way. It can't be a G4.

EDIT>>>It may be a Volvo or (I highly doubt so) a Spyker.

I have no guesses now. Ran out of ideas! I give up!

Care to narrow down on the Volvo guess?
Precisely, don't just throw in a manufacturer. If you specify a model and it needs even more specification, then I'll post here and tell you I need a more complete name.
Don't expect to post "It's a Ferrari" and have the person who posted the pic going "Correct! you win!".
 
Great, everyone's a clown... :rolleyes:
 
Volvo 240GL?
 
Saab 9-3 convertable

looking at the image I'm thinking roof-less?
 
All wrong, sorry.


Last hint (before I "unblur" the image a bit if still nobody get it correctly):

THE CAR IS FROM A SPANISH MANUFACTURER
 
Pegaso Z-102 BS 3.2 Competition Touring Spyder?
 
Seat of some sort?
 
Precisely, don't just throw in a manufacturer. If you specify a model and it needs even more specification, then I'll post here and tell you I need a more complete name.
Don't expect to post "It's a Ferrari" and have the person who posted the pic going "Correct! you win!".

Seat of some sort?


💡
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back