Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,873 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the pic again, had to dig deep to find it... ;)
It'd be cool to have some more clues once in a while to narrow down the possibilities, because spending a week trying to guess a certain car is what sometimes gets this thread in a coma...
 
Is it....

a car?

:irked:👍
 
I could have sworn I posted another guess in this thread a few hours ago :odd:

Anyway, Kia Rio?
 
It looks like it could be a Jeep, but i'm not so sure what model it is.
 
Country wise, nobody has guessed the country so far. That should narrow it down a lot.
 
It looked like fiat panda for me.
 
Nope and nope. How can it be a Fiat anyway? It's already been guessed :irked:
 
Nope and nope. How can it be a Fiat anyway? It's already been guessed :irked:

Chill. I had a look through the thread and didn't see any Fiats mentioned before your comment that the country hadn't been mentioned. We're now on our fourth page of the thread without any particularly helpful clues as to what it might be, other than that the country hasn't been guessed yet.

Anyway... Lada Samara? Skoda Felicia Estate?

Incidentally, for anyone guessing, I've compiled the list of countries that it isn't from, from the guesses so far:
Japan
Germany
Korea
Malaysia
Great Britain
Italy
France
America
Australia
 
Last edited:
Moskvitch 2142?
ZAZ Slavuta/Tavria?
 
Still getting closer if anything. You're Lada guess was the closest so far, on this rate you'll probably get it. :)
 
Lada 112 Sport?

Edit: In fact...

lada_112_r4.jpg
 
Yay. And what a beauty it is :lol:

Right, I think I've posted one in this thread about once before and someone got it straight away. Here's hoping this one's a little more difficult... If someone gets it within about a page I give up :p (Incidentally, anyone who doesn't like how I've disguised it just let me know and I'll blur it differently)

whatcoulditbe.jpg
 
Kia Shuma?
 
Erm...












smiley_cry.gif


Your go... (If I was being harsh I would have said... "It's a Shuma II!")

HFS fails at life.
 
Right, I think I've posted one in this thread about once before and someone got it straight away. Here's hoping this one's a little more difficult... If someone gets it within about a page I give up :p (Incidentally, anyone who doesn't like how I've disguised it just let me know and I'll blur it differently)

Damn, can't find anything in your posts in this thread :lol:

Resorting to cheating is awesome.

Edit: Tree'd.
 
I'm sorry. :(

I retract my guess.
 
Haha. No no, trust me, the thread will be a lot more fun if people post ones that are actually difficult :lol:
 
Accent..?:P

what post exactly made 911-lad get banned ?
 
Last edited:
Danny you should post, yours are always challenging
 
I'll open this one up, acquiring photoshop again is a hassle.
 
Just get Paint.net or Gimp, both are free.
 
what post exactly made 911-lad get banned ?
If you know he was banned it means you saw at least one of his posts in this thread. As he only made 2 or 3 posts all within a short time frame, it's not hard to find the one that got him banninated.
 
It's been a couple days so I will post an easy one to get it started again,
revivethethread.png
 
Ferrari F50 GT Race Car. Prototype only never used (dumb to make something but do not want to use).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back