I Ide Messages 28 Jun 16, 2009 #7,921 Hmmm... I suppose it could be a Ford Anglia estate. More specifically, this Ford Anglia estate?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 16, 2009 #7,922 That's the fella! Your go.
I Ide Messages 28 Jun 16, 2009 #7,923 Not sure whether this is too easy/hard/what have you. Shapeless silver blob. Off you go.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Jun 16, 2009 #7,924 Chevrolet Aveo Ford Fiesta
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 16, 2009 #7,928 Maserati BiTurbo Spyder?
I Ide Messages 28 Jun 16, 2009 #7,929 And none of those three I'm afraid, either. I'll start to give clues once you all seem bored!
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Jun 16, 2009 #7,931 Citroen C3?
I Ide Messages 28 Jun 16, 2009 #7,932 And it's none of those, either. Citroen is the right continent though.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 16, 2009 #7,935 Fiat Croma? VW Touran?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 16, 2009 #7,939 VW Golf Plus!
I Ide Messages 28 Jun 16, 2009 #7,940 Methinks ultrabeat found the photo on Wikipedia that I lifted it from Your go!
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 16, 2009 #7,941 I'll give someone else a go due to sheer lethargy.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Jun 19, 2009 #7,943 1) get Paint.net(free and simple, gimp is also an option) 2) copy a pic and paste it on Paint.net 3) 4)You can play around with the different types of blurs 5)Upload it
1) get Paint.net(free and simple, gimp is also an option) 2) copy a pic and paste it on Paint.net 3) 4)You can play around with the different types of blurs 5)Upload it
A AceGT Messages 16 Jun 20, 2009 #7,944 For some reason I can't download it, is there any trick with normal paint?
Nicksfix OSU Buckeyes baby !!! Premium Messages 5,230 Buckeye Nation Jun 20, 2009 #7,945 ^ Do you have Photoshop ? You can do it there as well.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Jun 20, 2009 #7,947 Since nobody wants to post a pic
SVX The White Comet Premium Messages 14,427 Kanagawa, JP Jun 20, 2009 #7,948 That looks like a truck so I'm guessing a Mercedes-Benz Fast Transporter?
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Jun 20, 2009 #7,949 I don't know many truck models. (actual proper trucks, not American 'Utilities' ) it does however, look like a Daihatsu Midget II.
I don't know many truck models. (actual proper trucks, not American 'Utilities' ) it does however, look like a Daihatsu Midget II.