Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
VW Scirocco?
 
Nobody has got it so far I'm afraid... (and it's definitely not a Peugeot...)
 
Not that either. Two of you have got close, in different ways ;)
 
Citroën Xsara?
Citroën ZX?
 
Unfortunately, Citroën isn't close. The manufacturer is not French.
 
Lada Samara?
 
BMW 318ti?
 
Nope, and the Compact had already been mentioned 👍
 
Edit: Disregard. :indiff:
 
BMW 330i or whatever it's called, the one in GT4. :indiff:
 
Not one of those either I'm afraid...
 
Its a orange jujice

lol-owl-1.jpg









































not-really-owl.jpg
 
First hint was that two people have got close for different reasons with their guesses.
Second hint: It's Italian.
 
Alfa 145?
Alfa 33?
 
Neither. Though the 145 is close for the same reason the 146 was...
 
Fiat Bravo?
 
Fiat Tipo?
 
Close. Again.

Another hint: What do the Tipo, 145 and 146 have in common (nationality excepted)?
 
Alfa Romeo 155?
 
Gosh this is a hard one, homeforsummer!

Fiat Uno
Fiat Tempra
 
People are getting very close but not quite there yet. If you know the common link between the cars I mentioned then it should only be a matter of time. The Tipo is closer than the Uno or Tempra ;)
 
Is it that hideous second-gen Delta?
 
Is it that hideous second-gen Delta?

whatami.jpg


deltahpenerogross.jpg


Danny gets it. Though I quite like how it looks, at least in HF form as above. The link was that it's based on the Fiat Tipo platform, as were the Alfa 145, 146, 155, then with a few changes the 156, 147, GT and numerous other Italian cars. The Dedra, Uno, Tempra etc were on different platforms.

And people say VW invented platform sharing with the Golf...

Anyway, it's Danny's go. I'm happy because I've finally posted a pic that took people more than 30 seconds to get...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back