C-ZETA Messages 11,128 Bromley Messages V16T91 Messages E0nLeader Jun 20, 2009 #7,953 Reminds me of the Renault truck Jeremy Clarkson used on Top Gear. Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
I Ide Messages 28 Jun 20, 2009 #7,959 A Volkswagen Crafter pickup? Or maybe just a Ford Transit pickup-type thing?
SVX The White Comet Premium Messages 14,427 Kanagawa, JP Jun 20, 2009 #7,961 Daihatsu Midget? (not 2) A Nissan truck?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Jun 21, 2009 #7,963 Hint 1: Jaguar, Land Rover 2008
JER_CREST Premium Messages 1,433 Messages JerCrest Jun 21, 2009 #7,964 Is it a Mercedes Unimog? Tatra 812 4x4?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Jun 21, 2009 #7,966 AceGT Tata truck? Click to expand... Close, be more specific.
I Ide Messages 28 Jun 21, 2009 #7,967 Must be a Tata Ace. EDIT: It is. Although I wouldn't have known that if not for the helpful hint, AceGT knew it was a Tata first and I only followed that, so it's not really fair me taking the point. Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
Must be a Tata Ace. EDIT: It is. Although I wouldn't have known that if not for the helpful hint, AceGT knew it was a Tata first and I only followed that, so it's not really fair me taking the point.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 21, 2009 #7,969 Does need to be an actual production car, however.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Jun 21, 2009 #7,970 Huh? The Ace is one of their best selling models. Also. Your go Ide.
I Ide Messages 28 Jun 21, 2009 #7,971 This one might be a tad easier than my last one, but here goes. Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
PureAwesomeness Messages 1,261 Messages PureAwesomeness Messages SteamTroller77 Jun 22, 2009 #7,974 Citroen AX
SVX The White Comet Premium Messages 14,427 Kanagawa, JP Jun 22, 2009 #7,975 Volkswagen polo? Mitsubishi Libero?
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Jun 22, 2009 #7,976 Honda Jazz Holden Barina
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 22, 2009 #7,977 Corolla?
I Ide Messages 28 Jun 22, 2009 #7,978 Sorry this is a bit of a slow reply, must have been too easy. PureAwesomeness is right, it's an AX. 👍
Sorry this is a bit of a slow reply, must have been too easy. PureAwesomeness is right, it's an AX. 👍
PureAwesomeness Messages 1,261 Messages PureAwesomeness Messages SteamTroller77 Jun 22, 2009 #7,979 Ide Sorry this is a bit of a slow reply, must have been too easy. PureAwesomeness is right, it's an AX. 👍 Click to expand... Woohoo! OK here's my next one. I think it's quite easy.
Ide Sorry this is a bit of a slow reply, must have been too easy. PureAwesomeness is right, it's an AX. 👍 Click to expand... Woohoo! OK here's my next one. I think it's quite easy.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 22, 2009 #7,980 Is it a BOGATI? (It's Admiral Akbar a Mitsuoka Orichi)