PureAwesomeness Messages 1,261 Messages PureAwesomeness Messages SteamTroller77 Jun 22, 2009 #7,981 TheCracker Is it a BOGATI? (It's Admiral Akbar a Mitsuoka Orichi) Click to expand... Yep. Knew it was too easy. Pretty sure yours won't be though!
TheCracker Is it a BOGATI? (It's Admiral Akbar a Mitsuoka Orichi) Click to expand... Yep. Knew it was too easy. Pretty sure yours won't be though!
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 14, 2009 #7,982 Next:
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Aug 14, 2009 #7,983 Morris Minor? Holden FB?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,617 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Aug 14, 2009 #7,984 Neither.
homeforsummer Bonbonbonbons! Premium Messages 27,316 United Kingdom Aug 14, 2009 #7,985 Nissan Figaro? EDIT:
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Aug 14, 2009 #7,986 Awful, awful car.
homeforsummer Bonbonbonbons! Premium Messages 27,316 United Kingdom Aug 14, 2009 #7,987 I quite like them actually. I mean... it's got to be more interesting than the Micra it's based on, right? Can I post one now?
I quite like them actually. I mean... it's got to be more interesting than the Micra it's based on, right? Can I post one now?
SVX The White Comet Premium Messages 14,427 Kanagawa, JP Aug 14, 2009 #7,990 Nissan staga? Subaru Impreza wagon?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Aug 14, 2009 #7,993 306? Messed up A3?
homeforsummer Bonbonbonbons! Premium Messages 27,316 United Kingdom Aug 14, 2009 #7,994 None of those either.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Aug 15, 2009 #7,997 Volkswagen Corrado Ford Escort
SVX The White Comet Premium Messages 14,427 Kanagawa, JP Aug 15, 2009 #7,998 Justin Volkswagen Corrado Click to expand... + 1 I just thought about that.
Rotary Junkie Premium Messages 9,807 Canton, MI Messages RJs_RX-7 Aug 15, 2009 #8,001 Seat Cordoba? E36 Compact?
homeforsummer Bonbonbonbons! Premium Messages 27,316 United Kingdom Aug 15, 2009 #8,002 None of those. Looks like I've finally picked a good'un
lpb-nissan-gt-r Messages 922 Messages lpb-gt-r-is-cool or GTP_ParisPeach Aug 15, 2009 #8,003 alfa 75?
homeforsummer Bonbonbonbons! Premium Messages 27,316 United Kingdom Aug 15, 2009 #8,004 Nope, not one of those either.
MarinaDiamandis is back Premium Messages 3,460 Hollywood Aug 15, 2009 #8,005 Ford Fiesta Honda Civic Mazda 323F
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Aug 16, 2009 #8,008 Fiat Punto?
NISM0_SKYLINE Messages 3,173 Pinckney, MI Messages NISMO_S13 Messages If I had the money Aug 16, 2009 #8,009 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R?
Legendary Messages 5,923 South Australia Messages GTP_Legendary724 Messages Legendary724 Aug 16, 2009 #8,010 Vauxhall/ Holden Astra? Tbh, it looks like a Peugeot.