Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,796 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's either some sort of Cadillac or a Daewoo Brougham.

Correct! 1991 Daewoo Brougham!

Enjoy this eye candy :D

800px-20101003_daewoo_brougham_1.jpg
 
Great. I don't even know I knew about that car. :crazy:

Here, have an easy one:

Guessthis-2.png
 
It's either some sort of Cadillac or a Daewoo Brougham.

I think you're right on the daewoo brougham...

EDIT: Slow internet lol!
 
We just went through ~5 pictures in 10 min
 
Too much bling in one place XP
 
Damn... too much econoboxes in this world to sort that one out...

Asian or European?
 
Damn... too much econoboxes in this world to sort that one out...

Asian or European?

Guessing it's Asian. A Daewoo maybe? Or a Ssang-Yong?

EDIT: KIA Joice which is also known as the KIA Carstar:

20110611052251%2120100825_kia_carstar_01.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wrong. The car pictured is a KIA Carstar (KDM model shown), also known as the Joice :p

Your turn.
 
Someone else can take my turn.
 
Should slow things down a bit:

dino308.jpg
 
Well you're headed in the right direction, but nope. Not an Iso or DeTomaso.
 
Lamborghini Urraco?
 
Ok, so apparently not as difficult as I imagined.

Well done sir (: .

20078_1_6572473_1.jpg
 
Ok, so apparently not as difficult as I imagined.

Well done sir (: .

20078_1_6572473_1.jpg

It was just a wild guess! ;) I wouldn't have gotten it if i didn't remember the TG Italian supercar challenge. Anyone else feel free to take my turn.
 
It was just a wild guess! ;) I wouldn't have gotten it if i didn't remember the TG Italian supercar challenge. Anyone else feel free to take my turn.

Thats exactly what I thought....

I'll take the turn and instead pass it on XP
 
I'm pretty sure I know that, but I just can't think of the name. Obviously looks Japanese to me, though.
 
Chevy vega? Ford Pinto?
 
I think I remembered, Honda 600 Sedan?
 
I think I remembered, Honda 600 Sedan?

It is in fact the JDM version of it, the N360, infamous for not going uphill on Gran Turismo.

You are next.
 
Someone else may gladly take my turn.
 
Okay, try this one:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back