Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,811 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess this:

Untitled-3.png
 
Toyota Corolla?
 
Plymouth Roadrunner?
 
Pagani Zonda?...



:sly: Is it a Nissan Skyline?
 
One of you was close...

But no.
 
RX-4 or a C110 Skyline
 
Triumph Dolomite?
 
Dodge Challenger?
 
Nissan Cefiro A31?
 
Rocko can take it since he had the exact model, you quoted a different pic for the answer than for the question care to share the original? (I can't find it on google and I love anything RX) Strangely both pics have a red rx7 in the background which is what tipped me off that it must be a mazda at a meet or something. :)
 
I lost the original, but I recall it was the same car, but with less shiny rims.
 
One of you were on the right track, but it's none of those mentioned.
 
Peugeot 306?
 
Nissan Primera
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back