Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,859 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No and no.
 
Is it an Alpine?
 
Non.
 
I see what you're saying, but no.
 
Am I even getting close at all?
I have terrible car knowledge...so I can only get as close to the manufacturer when it comes to older cars.


Toyota?
 
With that roof it has to be a Mazda Carol :sly:

Is it from Britland?
 
Mercury Comet Super Cyclone?
 
No-one's right, in fact we're probably moving in the wrong direction.

It's European but not from 'Britland'. ;)
 
Alfa Romeo?
 
Looks Italian, early 60's special-bodied Lancia maybe. But i can't find anything to match.
 
It is Italian but not Alfa or Lancia...
 
So my next guess of a Lancia Appia Coupe by Pininfarina was going to be wrong then.

*edit* It's a Fiat 2300-S-Coupé!
 
Oh, it's Italian! :lol:
 
So my next guess of a Lancia Appia Coupe by Pininfarina was going to be wrong then.

*edit* It's a Fiat 2300-S-Coupé!

You got it! My next clue would have been 'not Pininfarina but Ghia' - not needed. :)

 
Can someone else take my turn please?
 
scaled.php


Use that IMG tag, man! *shakes fist* :lol:
 
AOS-
Use that IMG tag, man! *shakes fist* :lol:

It doesn't work. It'll say error. But thanks for doing it.
 
Jai
Austin Healey 100?

That was short lived. Ok your turn... :-(

Oops sorry double post
 
:lol: I changed it 4 times, but I got there.

6125115600_864b3f49cf_b.jpg


Easy.
 
Last edited:
Joss supercar?
 
If it's so easy, then why haven't I figured it out yet? :grumpy:
 
Argg. I've fruitlessly been searching the net for like the last 2 hours and found nothing. I'm going to throw up the answer of Lamborghini Countach just to say something, but I'm 90% sure that's wrong.

EDIT: I still can't get it out of my head that I think it's a Lambo even though I've looked all over. I might be stretching this answer but I'll also guess Lamborghini Diablo.
 
Last edited:
I know what it is!!!!! but but but the picture i have on my comp isnt labeled! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back