Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,814 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Mark got the exact model right, you just got the year.
So I'm afraid it goes to Mark. ;)
 
Kei jidosha!

2wnmstf.png
 
You are incorrect by saying Subaru 1500, correct by saying newer. This is much newer.
 
Nope. And by singling those out Daihatsu (Subaru) and Nissan (Suzuki) are also wrong.
 
So its either one of those unheard of chinese manufacturers or a european one?
 
Nope. It's Japanese. One company feels forgotten and is crying in a corner right now ;)
 
Actually, I forgot to add Mazda before. Mazda's kei cars are Suzuki-Nissan kei cars.

This isn't one of them.
 
Another hint? It's a little to hard. :nervous:
 
Mitsubishi Minica?
 
Yes, it is a 1997 Mitsubishi Town Bee. I think Jay was the one who answered correctly, even though it is a Minica.

He's to decide what to do ;)

Although I think it would be best to wait for confirmation from the original poster of the picture to avoid confusion.
 
Last edited:
No,the person who gets it right decides. Someone else can go if they want.

That's the way it's been for the last 4 years or so.
I won, and I'm passing to someone else.
👍
 
OK then. Haven't done one of these for a while, so here goes...

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back