Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,814 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honda Life?
Honda That's? (Has to be this one)

You did say it was a Honda right?
 
Last edited:
That's correct! :p

That's the original picture.
images
 
Ah man, every picture I saw for the "That's" didn't look right to me lol. Next time I'll just have to say screw it and post every answer I find haha (within the 2 guess limit per post rule of coarse)
 
I wonder who came up with such a stunningly complex car name called Thats :p
 
I wonder who came up with such a stunningly complex car name called Thats :p

A genius, that's who.

The Japanese make the best names. The Mitsubishi MUM 500 Shall We Join Us? has to take the price. Just how many cars can take pride in having a question mark in their name?
 
A genius, that's who.

The Japanese make the best names. The Mitsubishi MUM 500 Shall We Join Us? has to take the price. Just how many cars can take pride in having a question mark in their name?

Are you serious? There is a car named like that? Damn Japanese.... drinking too much of their soup! :P
 
ascarikz1orange.png


I need to find a better way to blur/distort. GIMP isn't working out to well for me. Probably to easy. Also, it is my turn right?
 
You edited your post. You had some weird kei bubble car thingy and now it's the answer to my car.
 
You edited your post. You had some weird kei bubble car thingy and now it's the answer to my car.

Yea, but I had written "Ascari KZ-1" underneath the picture :sick:

Plus if this were a guess it would be a bad one too:

Daihatsu_bee.jpg
 
Spongey, you can have the next go. It was just my turn, and you answered correctly too.

@Elite: I use PhotoFilte's gaussian blur feature. I never got too familiar with Gimp so I really can help you on that part. However, PF is free, so if you feel like it, give it a shot.
 
Downloaded. Thanks. Also, isn't it PhotoFilre? Gave me some problems.
 
Yes, I forgot the r, but you found it anyway ;)

And you forgot the t :p
 
5oh88x.jpg


Sorry for horrible editing :p

It's actually pretty easy, because of its destinctive body styling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back