Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,896 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy one:
pcTu3T
 
Opel/Vauxhall Calibra?
 
I'm thinking Citroën here. May be (and is probably) terribly wrong. :p
It looks European though.
 
gac13.jpg
 
I'll just say due it looking like some kind of spoiler at the end of the blue.
Lamborghini?
 
Buick Roadmaster, Chevy Caprice?
 
None correct.
 
Lancia Beta?
Lancia Thema?

That's all I can get out of it.
 
Ford Mustang? Volvo V50?
 
Nope.
 
I guess I'll just randomly guess since I have no idea.
Honda... Civic?
 
None to all.
 
Looks like some sort of Volvo so my 2 guesses go to volvos:
Volvo 850
Volvo S70
 
Nope, sorry.
 
Nope.
 
Volkswagen... Jetta?
Audi 90?
 
Nope.
 
Mercedes of some kind?
Ford... Mondeo?
Any hints?
 
Nope.

Hint: It used the Mazda GD platform.
 
Nope.
 
Mazda Capella or 626
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back