Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,822 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan is correct, but this car is assembled further south-east.

And not an Element.
 
Izuzu Rodeo?
 
SVX
Izuzu Rodeo?
DING DING DING! We have a winner!

It's the Rayong-made Isuzu D-MAX Hilander, but I'll still give it to you since this car is called Rodeo on a couple of markets.

d_max.jpg
 
gac14.jpg
 
No sorry.
 
Something keeps telling me to say

Nissan Pathfinder or Ford Escape but it looks too small.
 
DING DING DING! We have a winner!

It's the Rayong-made Isuzu D-MAX Hilander, but I'll still give it to you since this car is called Rodeo on a couple of markets.

d_max.jpg

Actually the D-Max is also known as the Chevrolet/Holden Colorado, the replacement for the Rodeo.

As for the new picture, Suzuki Vitara?
 
Something keeps telling me to say

Nissan Pathfinder or Ford Escape but it looks too small.

Actually the D-Max is also known as the Chevrolet/Holden Colorado, the replacement for the Rodeo.

As for the new picture, Suzuki Vitara?

Nope.
 
Suzuki Jimmy? (I think its called that)
 
Nope.
 
-> Uh, Izusu Mu/Amigo/Rodeo Sport? :boggled:
 
^ I feel special now, thanks! But I'll let the other peeps to come up the pic. (since I'm too busy)

:)
 
Is it alright if I do another one?
 
^ Go! ;)
 
gac15.jpg
 
Mahindra Jeep?
 
-> Hmm, an old '80s Suzuki SJ10/Jimny/Samurai?...

1980-sj10-130k.jpg


:boggled:
 
-> Hmm, an old '80s Suzuki SJ10/Jimny/Samurai?...

1980-sj10-130k.jpg


:boggled:

my bets with you, I kept seeing defender but the grill was wrong, and jeep but the lights were wrong. the zuks got the both
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back