Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,914 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.
 
Nope.
 
There is no other car that used the Madza GD platform.
 
Ford Telstar?
 
I was close with Mazda 626 then :D but not quite right :(
 
Okay, it may be a bit tough. But I think it won't take too long.


asxasfsktrfkd.png
 
Audi Quattro?
 
Audi Coupe?
 
Nope and Nope. It's not an Audi.
 
Is it a Ford? Or do I have to be more specific?
 
You would have to be right on the model to 'win', but saying 'Ford' is fine if you want to know whether it is one. And it's not. The body shape may be a bit tricky since the car isn't the one that comes to mind when you say 'hatchback'. At least not for me.
And it's not a Rover.
 
No, it's not French.
So it's not a Laguna. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back