Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,778 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it, I was getting excited. Saw a slight resemblance and went on a tangent, sorry about that :(
 
haha they are owned by Ford that's a big hint.
 
Mazda?

Edit: Oh gawd I'm bad at this.
 
Missed by a couple seconds.
 
Nice going with that one mate. Completely threw me. Looked nothing like an Aston, looked so light and nimble, thought it was Lotus or whatever.

I'll see what I can conjure, 10 mins.
 
Right, you guys will figure this out, no need to even try and crop certain bits to help you.

Thats me done for tonight, so when your happy with your answer, just go on and get another going.

guessthatcar2.jpg
 
Jensen-Healy?
 
Mga


???

Tried typing in caps but it keeps resetting to lower case. :confused:
 
Idk Austin Healey MK1? :lol:
 
Tr4?
 
Mgb?

Stupid auto lower-casing. :grumpy:
 
-> I think it would be a Austin-Healey 3000 Mk. III. :indiff:

EDIT:

-> Oh! Wait!

autin-healey.jpg


^ It IS the Mk. III!!! :eek:

-> BTW, my name isn't on the leaderboard... :boggled:
 
Last edited:
^ I can't provide images. I'll let others to proceed. ;)
 
Is it a Citroen? Lol I have no idea on these little cars...
 
KIA Picanto?
 
Tata Nano?
 
One problem with this game is Google Image Search.

Mark II is completely right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back