Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,754 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that either.

Edit: C'mon lads!
 
Last edited:
Triumph Stag?
 
No, but you are on the right lines, its British built.
 
Nope, this is the entry level car ;)

41445%20-%20animated%20artist-SpeccySY%20computer%20derpy_hooves.gif


I AM damned after all, the only thing I don't say was the answer.

I'll go play something else with less possibilities of epic fail on my side...
 
Try redeeming yourself with my entry lol :D
 
It looks very british. Man, I should know this. :p
Austin? TVR?
 
We going with a British theme?

Edit: Oh.
 
Triumph Spitfire?
 
For some reason I want to say....Ginetta?
 
I do know I'll kick myself when I get the answer.
 
Doubt it. It's a rare car from a well known British sports car manufacture
 
Sabre Six?

Edit: Ignore the above, thats too stupid an answer.
 
Jensen-Healey?
 
Nope

Clue: the car company are still going strong today.
 
They still owned by us Brits then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back