Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,888 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
-> Well I'll be damned!

hindustan-trekker.jpg


^ It looked so similar to this!

1980-sj10-130k.jpg


:boggled:
 
^ As if an 8 year old had made it out of lego. :odd:
 
Kia Shuma?
 
Kia Shuma is the closest so far. It's none of the mentioned.
 
Is it a Hyundai?
 
You and your shady Asian manufacturers...
 
It's a Dae-woo Nubira.

But I'm not able to post a pic, so someone else can take my go.
 
A bit too quick there, huh?

It's not a Nubira. So it's not your turn yet. :p
 
Moving further away. Oh, and it's hardly a shady Asian manufacturer. I just love Korean cars ;)
 
It looks too much like a Hyundai Accent...

Or a Daewoo Magnus?
 
Then it's a Lacetti or a Lanos. I'll be damned if not, they're the only other compacts they have that look remotely similar to the pic. :boggled:
 
You know, GM Korea isn't the only company Seoulites can buy cars from. People who have microwave ovens or a Korean TV may be aware of these guys.
 
Well, Oullim only makes exotics, Samsung only makes Luxury cars, and SsangYong only makes big cars, and as you exclude Kia and Daewoo, you pretty let me only that. Or one of those small cheap car companies nobody in this side of the world has ever heard of.
 
Fantastic.

Gonna find some editing software and I'll try get one up.
 
Right, my first go at editing, and the first at uploading, and also the first at trying to fool you guys. Your gonna get it easy. Hope this works.

guessthatcar1.jpg
 
Not a Ford.


(I fooled someone, oh my Gawd)
 
Jensen Interceptor?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back