Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,778 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeep Wrangler

Suzuki Samurai

Geo Tracker
 
Jeep Wrangler

Suzuki Samurai

Geo Tracker
Next time, as the rules state, only two guesses per post. 👍

Previous-gen A3?

Previous-gen A6?

-The headlights look very distinctive...
 
No to all.
 
Mitsubishi Outlander?
Subaru B9 Tribeca?
 
No, it's not Japanese.
 
Mclaren F1?

Something German?
 
It's not German and it's something a lot smaller and crappier then a McLaren.
 
Really close, but no.
 
Nope, it's not a Saturn
 
Right make, wrong model
 
Nope, something far less ugly.
 
Pontiac Torrent/Montana?
Pontiac GTO?
 
Nope, remember the Ion was the closest thing so far. It's still a Pontiac though.
 
Pontiac G5?
 
Yup, the G5 be it.
 
*Too Late*

I'm hopeless with this brand...
 
Perhaps you'll be better with this brand then. I know I am!

toyotagtone.jpg
 
Bmw 2800
 
If I said yes, I'd be lying to you.
 
Nope. Joey has the right continent.
 
Nope, too far North.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back