Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but right country.
 
Citroen DS
Renault Alliance
 
Citroen Ami.
 
No no and no, but it is a Renault.

Edit: and no.
 
Renault Frégate?
 
Renault Dauphine
 
Joey gets it again. Well done, that man.
 
w00t!

Here we go...

bluredbl1.jpg
 
Toyota Camry?


Oldsmobile Alero?
 
Nope, Oldsmobile is right though
 
Oldsmobile Intrigue.

Olds Achevia?
 
Nope, close though.

I know all olds look the same.
 
Nope, it's a car.
 
Oldsmobile Cutlass?

Olds 88?
 
Nope it's a newer car then that.
 
Nope...I think someone might have already guess that.
 
First thing I said.

Joey. I just named pretty much ALL the modern lineup.

Except for the Minivan the Silouhette.


Olds 98
 
Nope you are still missing one car in their modern line up.

Here is the last hint, it was assembled in my home town.
 
Oldsmobile Aurora
 
Ya that's the one...ultrabeat FTW!
 
From outta nowhere, POW!

Anyway, next. I'm feeling abstract today.
LANDROVERDEFENDER.jpg
 
No to ALL.
 
Gingiba gets it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back