Joey D Premium Messages 48,060 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Apr 9, 2007 #2,372 Pontiac Aztek Saturn Vue
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Apr 9, 2007 #2,373 Fiat Panda Renault 11
Metar Messages 7,719 Apr 9, 2007 #2,376 Closer... Damn, I should've picked that Susita. If anyone knows what that is
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Apr 9, 2007 #2,377 Fiat Uno Renault 12
Metar Messages 7,719 Apr 9, 2007 #2,378 ultrabeat Fiat Uno Click to expand... Indeed. Same car we had when I grew up. Never quite forgot our way of getting up that hill near our house...
ultrabeat Fiat Uno Click to expand... Indeed. Same car we had when I grew up. Never quite forgot our way of getting up that hill near our house...
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Apr 9, 2007 #2,379 Excellent. Now let me just make something suitably abstract...
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Apr 9, 2007 #2,380 Whoah.... I stared at that car for a while there.... the blurring was dissapearing!
Joey D Premium Messages 48,060 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Apr 9, 2007 #2,381 If you make it small it helps to see the detail in it better...at least that's what I find helps.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Apr 9, 2007 #2,382 Have fun
Joey D Premium Messages 48,060 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Apr 9, 2007 #2,383 Mitsubishi Mirage or maybe an elephant.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Apr 9, 2007 #2,385 Joey D an elephant. Click to expand... Joey gets it. Or rather, Serge Denayer gets it.
Metar Messages 7,719 Apr 9, 2007 #2,386 Damn slow Gmail. Seriously, try hiding the badge and name better next time...
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Apr 9, 2007 #2,389 Gotta be the Cobra ^ Or Superblower.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Apr 9, 2007 #2,393 Thats not a Shelby.... Its an AC. I win. (Yes I'm bieng an idiot.)
Metar Messages 7,719 Apr 9, 2007 #2,394 I'll get something tougher this time. Stay tuned! And if you guys get it within less than a page, then לכו להזדיין.
I'll get something tougher this time. Stay tuned! And if you guys get it within less than a page, then לכו להזדיין.
Joey D Premium Messages 48,060 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Apr 9, 2007 #2,396 Ae86
Metar Messages 7,719 Apr 10, 2007 #2,397 Nope Joey D Ae86 Click to expand... I admit, it looks very, very close (in some ways) - but the car in the image has a shorter hood.
Nope Joey D Ae86 Click to expand... I admit, it looks very, very close (in some ways) - but the car in the image has a shorter hood.
Joey D Premium Messages 48,060 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Apr 10, 2007 #2,399 Mini Cooper Sunbeam Rapier