Metar Messages 7,719 May 16, 2007 #2,731 Golf MkIII? Jetta? Though something makes me believe it's not that manufacturer.
Bram Turismo Go Flying Lizards! Premium Messages 10,902 Belgium Messages bramturismo May 16, 2007 #2,733 Nissan Stagea?
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 16, 2007 #2,735 It's an Altima or a Maxima... glad I got here in time.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 16, 2007 #2,736 You sure? 'Cause last time you were sure you were right, you weren't.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 16, 2007 #2,738 Sakiale 1988 VW Quantum. Someone else go. Click to expand... SERGE.DENAYER nope. Click to expand... Ici.
Sakiale 1988 VW Quantum. Someone else go. Click to expand... SERGE.DENAYER nope. Click to expand... Ici.
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 16, 2007 #2,739 They looked exactly the same... And also, my last guess before the right one, the Gol, was the same car as the Parati, just with a different name... But anyway, I haven't proclaimed that I'm right yet. I'm just 95% sure. Edit, I think it's this picture of a Maxima: Edit, looking at it again, it's obviously not.
They looked exactly the same... And also, my last guess before the right one, the Gol, was the same car as the Parati, just with a different name... But anyway, I haven't proclaimed that I'm right yet. I'm just 95% sure. Edit, I think it's this picture of a Maxima: Edit, looking at it again, it's obviously not.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 16, 2007 #2,740 L_utus G?
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 16, 2007 #2,741 Mazda Persona Toyota Carina. But it's a Nissan, isn't it?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,618 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker May 17, 2007 #2,742 SERGE.DENAYER Toyota Chaser? Click to expand... Yup! - Toyota Chaser it is. Serge's go.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 17, 2007 #2,745 VW Gol
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 17, 2007 #2,748
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister May 17, 2007 #2,749 Lexus IS? Vauxhall Astra?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 17, 2007 #2,751 No to 4ll.
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 17, 2007 #2,752 Gingiba That'll be a second wrong "I'm Sure" time, then. Click to expand... I never said I was sure. Chevy Malibu?
Gingiba That'll be a second wrong "I'm Sure" time, then. Click to expand... I never said I was sure. Chevy Malibu?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 17, 2007 #2,753 Sakiale Chevy Malibu? Click to expand... Elaborate please...
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 17, 2007 #2,756 No (but eye-wateringly close) and two big fat No's.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 17, 2007 #2,758 Win.
Metar Messages 7,719 May 20, 2007 #2,759 Seems like Sakiale won't post a new one, so I went ahead: Three days seem like enough time for me. That's the rear. If it's too tough, I can replace it... Enjoy
Seems like Sakiale won't post a new one, so I went ahead: Three days seem like enough time for me. That's the rear. If it's too tough, I can replace it... Enjoy
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 May 20, 2007 #2,760 Gingiba That's the rear. If it's too tough, I can replace it... Enjoy Click to expand... Ha! You've got to be having a laugh! Well it's red! It could be the front of a Fiat Panda for all I can see.
Gingiba That's the rear. If it's too tough, I can replace it... Enjoy Click to expand... Ha! You've got to be having a laugh! Well it's red! It could be the front of a Fiat Panda for all I can see.