Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 10, 2007 #2,671 AHA! Got it! China car Times WAS a clue. Haima 11 saloon Oh if thats acceptable too.. Well I searched 'china Mazda3 clone' on Google, then Haima on China Car Times. Someone else go, I can't, I'm on a school computer.
AHA! Got it! China car Times WAS a clue. Haima 11 saloon Oh if thats acceptable too.. Well I searched 'china Mazda3 clone' on Google, then Haima on China Car Times. Someone else go, I can't, I'm on a school computer.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 10, 2007 #2,672 I forget which one it is, but they look exactly the same anyways.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 12, 2007 #2,674 Chevrolet Blazer? Nissan Pathfinder?
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium May 12, 2007 #2,677 nope. The car is from '88. not a subaru. not a nissan. not a chevrolet.
P paul66766 Messages 34 May 15, 2007 #2,678 the B and C pillars remind me of an S-10 Blazer but it's not tall enough. Perhaps a VW Fox?
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 May 15, 2007 #2,681 Mista Kellah You sir, are on CRACK. Plymouth GTX? Click to expand... you want some?👍
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium May 15, 2007 #2,682 Gingiba Mitsubishi Lancer? Click to expand... nope. no mitsubishi. Clue:European car.
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 15, 2007 #2,688 Wtf is with all the name changes? It's confusing me. VW Rabbit/Golf?
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 15, 2007 #2,693 Yeah I just realized the Quantum IS the Passat...
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 15, 2007 #2,698 Wikipedia and internet researching ftw! I can go a few hours later or someone else can go for me.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 15, 2007 #2,700 Fiat Multipla