Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,850 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamar.jpg


Have fun.
 
Uhh.... FFX? :dopey: I can't see a damn thing.
 
No No and No
 
Nope. Bigger.
 
What the flip is that supposed to be? The flippin' batmobile?
 
No to all.

Think bigger, and with a much more hilarious name.
 
Suzuki Mysterious Utility Wizard?
 
Daihatsu Naked? :lol: It is a real car!
 
Nope to both, but closing in at a rapid pace.
 
Honda Life Dunk?
 
Bigger!
 
Nissan Largo?
 
Around that size but more hilariously named.
 
A blur.


Or a Ssangyong Rodius?
 
Mazda Bongo Friendy?

(i actually followed one of these home last week, i bet the owner specially imported it from Japan just for the name)
 
The one I used was a Bongo Friendee, but I'll let the spelling go...

Also, it's upside down, out of focus, inverted colour and motion/radial blurred.
 
Next:

 
3-Series
9-3


Something with a 3 in it?
 
Nope
 
Nissan Silvia K's?
 
Not a Silvia
 
Nissan Sil80?
 
No to all so far
 
Looks very familiar, but I can't quite figure it out... Are we even close?

Caddy Allante?
Volkswagen Corrado?
 
3 of the guesses have been from the right country.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back