Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,684 views
Fiat 130?
 
I think it's the TC2 (1976-1979) model, if that's what you're looking for.
 
Yup, It's the same thing but we call it a Cortina MK4. 👍

Your go. :)
 
Ah, I have fond memories of that car. My grandmother used to have one :D

210isn6.jpg
 
Somehow I knew you'd try to fool us with the Sonata similarities. Just wanted to make sure with the guess anyways. :p

Someone else can take my turn.
 
Not only does Peugeot make horrendous cars, with resale values you have to put under a microscope to get a glimpse of after 3 years. They are also a bit distinctive for this thread. I'll go for something weird and Korean next time :D
That should do the trick ;)
 
Last edited:
I'm on my phone too.

 
Colortouch. It doesnt really blur it just zooms and l zoom multiple times.

Edit: no
 
Worseley Hornet?
 
1960 ford falcon station wagon ?? dodge Dart Pioneer ??
 
Back