Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,771 views
nealcropper
anybody got any image blurring apps for iphone that are free?

I use Picture effect Magic, I think it's called.
 
There exist a lite version, which still can blur images

Im on it now, its perfect, will be uploading as soon as I get one or somebody puts their tun up for grabs!

EDIT: I don't think it is, but, Fiat 500? Or a BMW 600?
 
Last edited:
I think it's some sort of an old United Statian estate. Don't know much about those things.
 
If it's a BMW Isetta, it has to be the upscale 600, but that said, the chrome looks a little smooth for a 600.

I thought American wagon as well, so I'm going to say Chevrolet Two-Ten Beauville/Nomad.
 
Honda CRX
Lotus Cortina
 
Sorry for the late response but you're all wrong. I've been gone all day.

Hint: old + American

Edit: sorry, Mark II Blit, missed that, you're right. Bel Air Wagon

 
I actually guessed a classic, American car :dunce:

Pleasantly surprised :D

207xj76.png
 
Rover 400?
 
Citroën Xsara?
 
VW Passat or Rover 75? Unless....it's another Asian market car we don't know. :p
 
I can comfort everyone by saying it's not Asian :D

The car was introduced in 1381.

207xj76.png
 
It translates to the period of time between the 21st March 2002 to 20th March 2003. Remember, not all countries use the Gregorian calender. For this car, you have to look in a region we almost never get around in this thread.
 
Skoda Octavia
Skoda Superb
 
Both Škodas have been guessed on the previous page.

Besides, the Czech Republic isn't so estranged from Western Europe, it uses its own calendar :p

It's from a country in the east, though a little west of India.
 
Proton Persona?
 
This is turning into Guess That Country :lol:

It's made by the largest vehicle manufacturer in the Middle East.
 
Last edited:
Back