Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,717 views
IKCO Samand?

Iran, and the middle east for that matter, are part of Asia.
 
IKCO Samand?

At last, you win. It's an Iran Khodro Samand 👍
images
 
Iran, and the middle east for that matter, are part of Asia.

You are right. The Afro-Eurasian borders are getting blurry, so I find myself using the term Middle-Eastern for the area, even though it isn't a continent. With the Turks and Azeris striving for European integration, it's getting harder to define. I could and should have worded it in a better way nevertheless.

Damn, I knew exactly what car this was lol. Too bad I missed it .

Hehe, I could imagine based on your location ;)
 
Last edited:
Someone else can go.
 


I have a feeling this one will be pretty easy.
 
xxkingjoshxx
be more specific.

f150? F250? Probably the F-150

EDIT: if it is someone else can go
 
Last edited:
nealcropper
Im on it now, its perfect, will be uploading as soon as I get one or somebody puts their tun up for grabs!

EDIT: I don't think it is, but, Fiat 500? Or a BMW 600?

shall you take it?
 
Go on then, an easy one for yas.

1A84EEBC.jpg


EDIT: sorry had to change it because it was the same as my avatar. Lol
 
Lancer? I know where you got the pic from. :lol:
 
Looks a bit like a 90's Scooby to me, but I might be wrong.
 
wolfdragon97
Looks a bit like a 90's Scooby to me, but I might be wrong.

You are wrong but your both in the right country and decade
 
Pulsar GTi-R?
 
Nevermind... tree'd. Ignore plztkthx.
 
Go for it! 👍
 
Back