Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,773 views
3TUOQ.jpg
 
Datsun Cherry?
 
What a cool little car. I knew the Cherry but didn't know there were various coupe versions. Another gem discovered from this thread :)
 
As nobody else has...

d42775a6.jpg
 
One of the manufacturers is correct. ;)
 
Nope, though still correct with one of the manufacturers.
 
No to both, correct manufacturer.
 
Maybe it isn't...:p
 
No. Think Materia
 
Sirion/Boon? The last thing that the pic reminds me of is a Materia:scared:
 
Nope. Think of the Materia's family tree. ;)
 
Cool, someone else can take my turn. I can't upload images from my phone.
 
Okay.

gfry.jpg


I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but the car has some slight aftermarket modifications, though the front is still stock and represents the character of the car very well.
 
Jensen interceptor? Morris marina?

Edit: dang it!
 
Rover P6?
 
Morris Marina (with piano)

Yep. I knew someone will recognize those charismatic iconic headlights, cheerful grill and inspiring turn signals. I'ts hard to find a photo of it without a piano. That's a very popular modification among the outrageously large group of Marina fans worldwide.

och.jpg
 
Don't be dissin the Marina folk, they get nasty ;-)

11v5czt.jpg
 
Nash Metropolitan? It looks so familiar but I don't know what it is.
 
Trabant P50?

...or an Invacar! :lol:
 
Back