Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,777 views
vlVhw.jpg
 
Audi 100 (C1)?
 
No, it's not from Germany or England.


It had a few different I4 engines.
It was the first in it's country to have been designed by a famous European car designer.
And it was the first car in it's country to have DOHC.
 
Last edited:
if its from japan its probably a mazda, if its an amirican car i am lost :dunce:
 
Isuzu 117?
 
The DOHC clue gave it away. ;)

Sorry guys, does someone want to take my go?
 
London taxi? (closest thing I can think of, thought I'm pretty sure it's Japanese :)
 
Subaru Pleo?
 
Uhg, they actually made two of those :sick:
 
How the hell I didn't notice it earlier. I've been looking for Pleo images on google an hour ago and didn't see it :sick: Now I thought I'll check one more time, and it was there! Witchcraft.

blurrity.jpg
 
Opel (or Vauxhall) Vectra?
 
Back