Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,777 views
What...? How did you..? I was expecting for a series of guesses like Ford Fiesta, Rover Metro, Suzuki Swift, maybe some would've been thinking that it's a convertible like Honda Beat or a Peugeot 205... But there's Mark II Blit and he is right. :D

citroenax148f.jpg
 
Oh, we used to have an AX :lol:
Absolutely horrible car, thank god we got rid of it. It was an uncomfortable, cheap and incredibly rattly piece of feces. An unmistakable face, nevertheless.

2zg9lp3.png
 
Obviously you're both down the right alley, but neither are correct.

One is a bit closer than the other, though.
 
its really looks like a Buick ass soo, research time
 
GMC Caballero? (Sp?)
GMC Sprint?
 
None of those. It is 'murrican though.

HINT: It was produced in 1981 only (possibly 1982), and was only available with a 200 cui straight-6.
 
Last edited:
Ford Durango. I believe I've got this!!!



FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! TREE'D

That's the first one I've gotten right, then I'm too late for it! :lol:
 
Last edited:
xXKingJoshXx if want to go you can, if not someone else can go.
 
No I was gonna let someone take my turn anyways, thanks though.
 
Here's one.

 
Yep, I guess the roofline, or lack of it gave it away :)

 
Actually the Clio next to it made me think about Renault. It's a Renault Spider! :)

Someone else can go, I'm going to sleep!
 
That's uber close, but not *quite* right, looking for a very specific model here (and make)
 
Indeed it is. I saw one of these once in the UK, though it may admittedly have been "just" a TK ZZ. I remembered earlier that as well as the ZZ being built in the UK, that another company picked up the license to make some more under their own name. Took me quite a long time via web searches to find out just who though.

EDIT: Didn't realise there was a 190 too, presumably the numbers relate to the power output, and the 190 may have had the Celica powerplant that the Elise also used. Intriguing, I want to learn more about these cars, as well as the ZZ, and the ZZ-II which I discovered kinda became the ASL/Autobacs Garaiya. Sadly lost a lot of power in the process though =(
 
The ZZ looks so weird with a hardtop on, yet I somehow love its quirky character. One of the best looking cars in my opinion.

Personally I think EliteDreamer should have the point for this round, since it's so hard to see the differences between the three models guessed, obviously since it's basically the same car.

Plus, if it wasn't for his ZZ guess, I wouldn't have gotten it.
 
Oops, late response (about 22 hours after I was "right" :lol:), but I'd like to give my turn away. Meant to post earlier but had some thing to do and forgot.

P.S. I say you got it Mark as you got the specific model. :) But thanks for the little credit you gave. 👍
 
Awww you guys! :)

Yeah my bad, I wasn't aware of the ZZ-EV Sport or the RT190, must admit had I been I probably woulda given it to EliteDreamer, but well done to both.
 
Back