Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,844 views
I promise... it's the last one on this "old gay series" theme (as I don't remember a car from Chips... :p ) and I don't want any brain cells to be lost here...
 

Attachments

  • gay.jpg
    gay.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 97
Well... the tv-series spree goes on. ;)
 

Attachments

  • damn_you_i_wont_forget_to_r.jpg
    damn_you_i_wont_forget_to_r.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 91
Yeah baby!! :p
 

Attachments

  • dh1c1.jpg
    dh1c1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 80
Is this interior the NooNoo?




Can you tell I just made this? Go on- Be brutal.
 

Attachments

  • crappynoonoo.jpg
    crappynoonoo.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 70
Originally posted by ultrabeat
Is this interior the NooNoo?




Can you tell I just made this? Go on- Be brutal.

nah, you suck... wrong model.

PS: your french sig: I wouldn't touch you with a stick? uh? :confused:

De quoi tu parles??
 
Yes, it is. Dayum, there are just 14 of those '71 convertible Hemi 'Cudas. I'm so in love with them. ;__;

Anyways, it's your turn!
 
this is from a damn sweet car...kinda ugly but i think its beautiful in its own way...a classic
 

Attachments

  • int.jpeg
    int.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 95
Originally posted by F.Zamataki
this is from a damn sweet car...kinda ugly but i think its beautiful in its own way...a classic

Lancia Integrale?
 
Audi Quattro?
 
nope, nope, and nope....correct country though. minus ultrabeats guess.;)
 
Based on the gated shifter, I'd guess a Lambo or Ferrari?
 
by jorge hes got it!!! yeah its the Urraco. i thought it woulda lasted longer than that:( oh well. your go
 
Another classic... :D
 

Attachments

  • whatis....jpg
    whatis....jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 62
something tells me bentley......but i look at the windows and im not sure.....is it a british car?
 
Back