Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,846 views
Haha! You lose the game! OF LIFE! Hahaa!
 
:D
 

Attachments

  • bttf028.jpg
    bttf028.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 134
Aww dayum! At first I though 'what is jp thinkin? no way in hell that is a delorean'. Well dude, nice job.
 
:p Well, I feel blue tonight... (and a bit drunk after a party, but anyway, going to join two goddesses, my girlfriend and Morphee ;)) so, à la prochaine!
 

Attachments

  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 119
Looks like a GT90, but I can't see it very well because my monitor's broken. But who else would use that shade of blue?
 
Lamborghini Miura, duh! Look at the armrest... and the Lamborghini badge on the steering wheel.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Lamborghini Miura, duh! Look at the armrest... and the Lamborghini badge on the steering wheel.

I can't see the badge on the steering wheel.

:(
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Lamborghini Miura, duh! Look at the armrest... and the Lamborghini badge on the steering wheel.

ditto....well you got the interior i was gonna post had i guessed the delorean....damn
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Lamborghini Miura, duh! Look at the armrest... and the Lamborghini badge on the steering wheel.

I know, was a bit easy.... your go!
 
Anyone else can go, I have absolutely no idea...
 
here, shouldnt be too hard.....
 

Attachments

  • chaser.jpeg
    chaser.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 103
*lol* Really hard, when he forgets to rename the picture, which is named Chaser.jpg . XDD
 
But what I like about the pic is, that he got only one bucket seat. *rofl*
I'd say, you give it another try, because this was too easy, but I dunno.

EDIT: Errr. Okay.
 
Awful old tv show series continues... bonus points for were it comes from :D
 

Attachments

  • qwerty.jpg
    qwerty.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 120
It's the inside of NooNoo from the teletubbies.
 
Originally posted by ultrabeat
It's the inside of NooNoo from the teletubbies.

No... but really close. IQ level is higher for the teletubbies show though.
 
Hmmmm.....
 
Hint for the series.... Phil Collins first success (in his solo career)
 
Back