Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,844 views
Alright.
 

Attachments

  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 98
definatley a ford. how about. ford escort

edit:this time i wont run away. sorry about that guys, mediacom had to do some internet ISP stuff and took me off line. I had to spoil it. It coulda been hours or even days before i returned.
 
pontiac GTO?
 
Hardcore 69 mustang all the way...

Edit - actually, i dont know the year, if i had it my way, itd be a 1969 Mach 1 R Code (428 w/4 speed)
 
Nah, someone else can if they want. I dont have any pics on hand that I feel like editing the stuff out of. I just like guessing (especially when i know im right :D)
 
OH i wanna dp it but i gotta go cause i am busy but be back in a few hours.
 
Ok here is the car and it may take a while to find out which manfactuar makes this car so heres a hint its from asia.
 
looks like either mazda or nissan...morr mazda judging by those AC vents....
 
Proton?
 
CJ?
Tata?
 
Ssangyong?
 
Back