Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,844 views
Did you already give a hint because one would be helpful. Is it German made? Italian?
 
No need, my schwartz is big enough... :p

Here's next:
 

Attachments

  • qwerty.jpg
    qwerty.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 97
weeeeiiiirrrrdd.......those AC vents look audi/volkswagen-ish....but form the shape of the car im gonna guess Jag XJ220?
 
That steering wheel screams "I am a late 90's Ford producr!"
I'm gonna guess Paonoz Esperane (no idea when they started making these).
 
okay, im new, i can still say stupid stuff.
um lambo diablo. ha thats wrong :p
 
man you guys are good at this. I can't even see anything from these pictures.
 
I have a car interior i don't think any of you guys know =D, but i'll never be able to get my turn =[
 
Originally posted by skip0110
That steering wheel screams "I am a late 90's Ford producr!"
I'm gonna guess Paonoz Esperane (no idea when they started making these).

Not Ford, but you're getting closer...
 
That interior looks like S7 but i know it's not first because the steering and gauges and everything else except the seats aren't S7. two, you guys have already done a Saleen S7 so I do not know what to say. JP you have always been good at this.:irked:
 
Nada, niet.

Hint... did you notice the windshield angle?

this is by far a less "gadget" cockpit as its predecessor.
 
Yeah, with that angle, I would be guessin something like a lotus Esprit. But Im not guessing a lotus a esprit, cuz i know its not one :P
 
That window angle makes me think Murcielago...:odd:
 
Originally posted by SS2
You mean Italian?

.... no, not from any of these:
 

Attachments

  • europe_map_whitebgd.gif
    europe_map_whitebgd.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 59
Well Lamborghini is an Italian manufactuer. Unless you weren't answering this:

That window angle makes me think Murcielago...:odd:
 
Back