Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,844 views
Lotus Elite?
 
Originally posted by pimp racer
You think he is good you should see jpmontoya and miata13B and ultrabeat to name a few they are really good.

Am I good now?
 
Originally posted by 160671
Rover are British, last time I checked. ;)

The reason I think it's a Rover is because of the badge on the steering wheel -

new%20badge.jpg
oh i see.
Originally posted by SS2
Am I good now?
well better then me.
 
Correct, jpmontoya!

You are up! It was fun while it lasted!
 
tough one SS2... 👍

Here's next!
 

Attachments

  • qwerty.jpg
    qwerty.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 72
those red and green buttons in the center console make me think james bond, Wild Guess but Aston Martin DB6?
 
Yep it is european... SS2 is relatively close
 
I want to ask you, jpmontoya, if it's a VW but if it's not that will be a fine hint for me but if it is a VW you won't tell me becuz we'll be blazing answers of all of the old VWs like crazy.
 
So what was the clue when you said that I was relatively close when I said Volkswagen Beetle...
 
comes from the same place as the beetle... have to go now!
 
germany.

EDIT: Or the VW Family, I am not sure myself.:D
 
Back