Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,844 views
OPEL!!! what that one called, the old rear wheel drive coupe? thats the one ill bet my ass on it!
 
Well if your that sure then I'd say your right. But jpmontoya is gone....
 
Not Opel, not VW

...some late designs of the same brand have cues from the steering wheel.
 
Darnit! I can never tell if you say stuff like that if it's supposed to be a hint or your just stating that, jpmontoya!
 
well, usually I say something like... not a bmw. But I didn't.
 
Is it or is it not a BMW 2002 Turbo, jpmontoya?
 
I already said that Wareagle and I think it's incorrect.
 
If i'm right then that would be very cool, but i'm waiting on jpmontoya...

EDIT: I meant to say 1972 - 93 but when I was converting colors of the font and it got erased.
 
This shouldn't be too hard.
 

Attachments

  • lamborghini.miura.6.jpg
    lamborghini.miura.6.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 34
Yes you are correct!
You are up WAREAGLE!

I told you that was going to be easy, next time i'm coming down hard.
 
Originally posted by SS2
Yes you are correct!
You are up WAREAGLE!

I told you that was going to be easy, next time i'm coming down hard.

Especially easy as you put the name of the car in the image file name! ;)

...and WAREAGLE: 'hunk of junk'? That's blasphemy! It's a Miura, goddammit! (Yes, irony logged.)
 
okay here we go.

this one should be easy i think

edit: yeah yeah i won easy on that one from the file name... sorry
 

Attachments

  • 356109_4_full.jpg
    356109_4_full.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 67
That's cheating.

EDIT: I do not think you should be able to go on from cheating.:grumpy::irked:
 
right click save as. ill givef ya your turn back, cause it is cheating. mine was an old scoutII

edit: sorry
 
OK everyone please do not press Right Click - Save As on a picture your trying to guess, that is considered cheating. Lesson learned. I'll get something started in a bit. I wasn't expecting to go again so soon.
 
Back